Logitech K270 Wireless Keyboard
Connect with ease
- You pop the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver in your notebook and leave it there. You can even add more devices. Plug it. Forget it. Add to it. Learn more about the Logitech Unifying receiver.
Just one touch
- You can do more, faster with eight hot keys for instant access to music, e-mail and more.
Charged and ready
- With intelligent power management, you can go years without replacing the batteries.
Logitech Unifying receiver
- The tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop - there’s no need to unplug it when you move around - and connects your keyboard.
Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless
- So you can work or play in more places - like your comfy couch - the wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts and interference and gives you range of up to 10 meters (33 feet).
24-month battery life
- You’ll enjoy less hassle with a battery life of up to 24 months. Auto standby helps you save energy.
Eight hot keys
- The things you do most are right at your fingertips with eight hot keys for instant access to the Internet, e-mail, play/pause, volume and more.
- Setup takes seconds - you simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your computer and start using your keyboard right away without software.
- The sleek keyboard saves you space without sacrificing comfort thanks to the familiar, full-size layout - including number pad - and wide, curved space bar.
- Liquid drains out of the keyboard, so you don’t have to worry about ruining your investment with accidental spills.
- You get the high quality and reliability that’s made Logitech a global leader for keyboards at a price you can afford - plus a 3-year limited hardware warranty.
Durable, UV-coated keys
- The special coating protects the keys from fading so you can see what you’re typing for years to come.
Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
- Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.
- Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse keyboard in liquid.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- USB port
- Unifying receiver
- User documentation