EZVIZ products have been designed for your entertainment, communication and security. EB3 is a 2K wire-free security camera with a long-lasting 5200mAh rechargeable battery and 100% wire-free de-sign.
Customisable Voice Alerts
H.265 Video Com-pression
Up to 120 Days Battery Life 5200mAh)
Colour Night Vision
Smart Human Motion Detection
Works with EZVIZ Solar Panel for battery charging
Works with Google Assistant
Works with Amazon Alexa
Hassle-free home protection supported by extended battery life.
- The CS-EB3 is a 100% wire-free rechargeable camera that delivers well-rounded home protection for days on one single charge. It can be simply installed anywhere for enhanced security, inheriting EZVIZ's core technologies of colour night vision, two-way talk, active defense and more.
Vivid night vision.
- Thanks to two built-in spotlights, the CS-EB3 can render vivid color imaging even in pitch-black darkness. This allows you to see crucial details that would otherwise be lost.
Motion alerts are more accurate than ever.
- Integrating a PIR sensor and the person-shape detection algorithm, the CS-EB3 camera is intelligent enough to distinguish persons from other moving objects, keeping you safe while also reducing unwanted notifications.
We protect your data and privacy.
- Your data security and privacy make up the cornerstone of every product we design. Data transmission between the CS-EB3 and the EZVIZ Cloud is encrypted from end to end. Only you have the keys to decrypt your data.
Security at your fingertips.
- With the EZVIZ App, you can capture, save, protect, and share what's valuable to you.
- Support Live View, Two-Way Communication, Instant Push Alerts, Video History, Up to 8x Zoom, Smart Home (Google Home, Amazone Alexa) supported.
Compatible with EZVIZ Battery Operated Cameras
- This solar panel only works with EZVIZ BC1C/BC1 B1/B2/B3 Sets & C3A. Not compatible with other brands wireless camera
- Featuring a durable frame and stainless steel screws, the solar panel can easily withstands rain, dust, snow and sun. Just mount it, leave it, and enjoy the sun's continual power.
- Made of single crystalline silicon solar cells, the solar panel delivers up to 6.18 W of power. It will max out on sunny days to make sure the battery camera has enough power to operate all day and night.
- With an adjustable bracket that rotates 360 degrees and 4-meter long cable, the solar panel offers incredible flexibility. Mount the eLife security camera where you need it, then find a sunny spot to intall the solar panel and you will get a continuous power supply.
Model CS-CMT-Solar Panel-C
Power voltage 6V 5%
Max. Power current 1030 mA 5%
Max. Power 6.18 W
Transformation efficiency 0.216
Operation temperature -20 C - 60 C (-4 F - 140 F); Humidity 90% or less (non-condensing)
IP Grade IP65
Manufacturing process Monocrystalline solar cells, PET laminated wood
Product Dimensions 292.3 194.3 15.1 mm
Packaging Dimensions 202.5 78.0 299.0 mm
Net Weight 1045 g (36.8 oz)
Model CS-EB3 (3MP)
1/2.8" 3-Megapixel Progressive Scan SMOS Sensor
0.01 Lux @(F2.0, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
2.8mm@ F2.0 Diagonal angle: 131 Horizontal angle: 110 Vertical angle: 58
Day & Night
IR-cut filter with auto switch
IR Distance:15m, Color Night Vision Distance:15m
Video & Audio
2304 x 1296
15fps. Self-Adaptive during network transmission
Video Bit Rate
Ultra-HD; Full HD; Hi-Def Adaptive bit rate.
Audio Bit Rate
IEEE802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
2.4 GHz ~ 2.4835 GHz
64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
11b: 11Mbps,11g :54Mbps,11n :72Mbps
EZVIZ cloud proprietary protocol
EZVIZ cloud proprietary protocol
Minimum Network Requirement
AI Human Detection
Anti-Flicker, Heart Beat, Password Protection, Watermark
Support Micro SD slot for local storage (Up to 256G)
EZVIZ cloud storage
-20 C to 50 C (-4 F to 122 F ), Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
DC 5V/2A (Compatible power adapter needs to be purchased separately)
105.9mm x 62.8mm x 62.8mm
522g (with package)
- CS-EB3 Camera
- Solar Panel
- Magnetic Base
- Screw Base
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Mounting plate
- Drill template
- Screw Kit
- Regulatory Information
- Quick Start Guide