REWRITE THE RULES OF WHAT A DESKTOP KEYBOARD CAN DO
The K780 Multi-Device is a fully-equipped, beautifully finished computer keyboard with numbers pad, which also works perfectly with smartphones and tablets.
Enjoy comfortable silent typing, switching easily between all the devices you enter text on.1USB-equipped or Bluetooth Smart ready devices that support external keyboards (HID profile). Works with PC, Mac, Chrome OS™, Android™ and iOS.
TYPE AND SWITCH BETWEEN DEVICES
Type a report on your computer, then type a message on your phone or tablet at the touch of an Easy-Switch button.
Compatible with Windows®, Mac, Android and iOS (iPhone and iPad), this universal keyboard recognizes the type of device that’s connected so that all the keys are exactly where you expect them to be.1USB-equipped or Bluetooth Smart ready devices that support external keyboards (HID profile).
FULL-SIZE, FULLY-EQUIPPED QUIET KEYBOARD
Silent, smooth and familiar typing with Logitech PerfectStroke™ key system.
Solid build with large, carefully crafted, concave keys, a convenient numbers pad, and all your favorite shortcut keys.
INTEGRATED RUBBER CRADLE HOLDS MOBILE DEVICES
Carefully holds a variety of devices from smartphones to 12" iPad Pro at a comfortable reading angle and within reach.
Keeps your desk space clean and clutter free.2Most phones and tablets up to 11.3 mm (0.4 inches) thick. 12” tablets in landscape mode only.
RELIABLE AND HASSLE-FREE
Long battery life of 24 months from two pre-installed AAA batteries, with auto-sleep, on/off button and a battery status light.
Comes with two options for wireless connection: Logitech Unifying™ USB receiver or Bluetooth® Smart technology.3Battery life calculation based on an estimated two million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.
Specs and Details:
Height: 158 mmWidth: 380 mmDepth: 8 mm at front, 22 mm at backWeight: 875 g
Computers, phones, and tablets that support external keyboards
- Windows 7,8,10 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- iOS 5 or later
- Chrome OS
- USB connection: Available USB port required.
- Bluetooth connection: Bluetooth Smart ready device with keyboard support required (HID profile).
- Logitech Unifying protocol (2.4gHz) Bluetooth Smart technology
- Wireless range: >10m wireless range 4Wireless range may vary due to environmental and computing conditions.
- Logitech Options for Mac: OS X 10.8 and above
- Logitech Options for Windows: 7,8 and above
- Logitech Flow
- Apps available (at release): Logitech Options 2.1
Indicator Lights (LED)
- 3 Bluetooth channel LEDs
- Battery indicator light
- Battery: 2 x AAA
- Battery life (not rechargeable): 24 months
- Hotkeys (e.g. Home, Search, Back, App-Switch and Contextual Manu), Easy-Switch
- Connect/Power: On/Off Switch
Tablet Cover and Stand
- Supports most smartphones and tablets with thickness up to 11.3mm, in portrait or landscape mode. iPad Pro (12.9") in landscape mode only.
- 2 AAA batteries (pre-installed)
- USB receiver
- User documentation
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty Extended warranty available for 1 additional year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
1. Unwanted Products/Exchanges
In general, you can return/exchange unwanted products to us at no charge, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
We will happily accept returns if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. All parcels must be returned to us within 14 days of delivery.
To request a return/exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 073 294 8325.
2. Defective Products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective, please email us (email@example.com) as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect. We will offer a free exchange or a full refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
We will send a courier to collect the item from you free of charge for your first return on that purchase.
We will send a courier to collect the product from you free of charge for the first return of that product. Alternatively, you can drop it off at 121 VASCO BOULEVARD, Goodwood.
Thereafter, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.