The HDCVT Mini VGA to HDMI converter is designed to upscale analog video signal from your PC input source to a digital HDMI output, up to 720p or 1080p. Besides the video upscaling, the VGA to HDMI scaler also converts the input audio signal from L/R to digital formats, then output to HDMI combining with the video. Switch easily between 720p and 1080p resolutions with a button on the side of the device. Thanks to its small size it is very portable and because of its plug and play features it is very easy to install with no need for drivers.
- Scales General PC resolutions to HDMI 1080p output.
- Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colours, resolutions, and details.
- High quality scaling technology for progressive input resolutions.
- VGA input supports up to 1920 x 1080@60Hz.
- Portable and easy to install, no drivers needed.
- Input ports: 1 x VGA, 1x 3.5mm Phone Jack
- Output ports: 1 x HDMI
- Input Resolutions: 640x480@60Hz, 800x600@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz, 1280x720@60Hz, 1280x768@60Hz, 1280x800@60Hz, 1280x960@60Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz, 1360x768@60Hz, 1440x900@60Hz, 1600x1200@60Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz
- Output Resolution: 1080p/60Hz, 720p/60Hz
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.5 x 2 cm
- Weight: 40 g
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- HDCVT Mini VGA to HDMI Converter - White x1
- USB Cable x1
- User Manual x1
Upscale your VGA resolutions to 1080p via HDMI with the HDCVT Mini VGA to HDMI Converter. The Mini converter features a VGA with audio input port that easily gets converted to a HDMI output supporting sound and resolutions up to 1920x1080p@60Hz, it also features a switch on the side to choose between 720p and 1080p making it more versatile.