Whether you’re at work, in the game, or on the go, ordinary boot up speeds can frustrate your best laid plans. Good thing the Crucial® P2 SSD really flies. With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by NVMe™ technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
The Crucial P2 solid state drive (SSD) uses a single-chip controller with a NVMe/PCIe interface on the system side and 4-channels of Micron NAND Flash internally. The SSD integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures. The SSD is designed to use the NVMe/PCIe interface efficiently during both READs and WRITEs while delivering bandwidth-focused performance. SSD technology enables enhanced boot times, faster application load times, reduced power consumption, and extended reliability.
- 2300MB/s sequential reads
- Faster load times with reduced power consumption
- NVMe™ PCIe® interface, marking the next step in storage innovation
- Includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates
- 5-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 500GB
- Form Factor: m2_2280
- Sequential Read: 2300 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 940 MB/s
- 4KB Random Read: 95K IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 215K IOPS
- Interface: PCIe G3 1x4 / NVMe
- Dimensions: 22 x 80 x 2.40 mm
- Weight: 170g
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Crucial P2 500GB PCIE NVME M.2 SSD - Black x1
The Crucial P2 500GB PCIE NVME M.2 SSD is perfect addition to your setup for work or play. It features NVME technology for accelerated performance and enough storage for all your needs.