Fast, smooth, full HD 1080p video.
Full HD 1080p with Skype video calls
- See and be seen in high-definition quality.
- Logitech partnered with Skype to deliver high-definition 1080p resolution with the C920 webcam.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Skype for 1080p HD video calling.
Full HD 1080p recording
- Record videos in widescreen Full HD 1080p at 30 frames per second.
- The same H.264 encoded compression that enables high-definition video calls with Skype, also lets you capture great videos.
Sharp, rich-color images
- Smooth video quality, rich colors and clear sound in real-world environments are produced by Logitech Fluid Crystal technology.
Carl Zeiss optics
- To bring you the best webcam images possible, Logitech and Carl Zeiss turned the classic four-element Zeiss Tessar design into a five-element design.
- The new design focuses light onto the sensor with maximum detail and minimal distortion.
Stable clip mount
- Rubberized bumpers on the clip help hold C920 securely to your monitor or laptop.
- Also mount it to a tripod
H.264 AVC compression
- Get high-definition (HD) quality video at home or in the office.
- Real-time HD resolution over typical Internet connection bandwidths requires video compression.
- C920 webcam uses H.264 encoded compression to provide high quality video at low bit rates.
HD 720p video call quality
- If Skype is not your favorite video-call service, C920 delivers HD 720p calling on most major instant messaging services.
- C920 uses the same type auto-focus motor used in smartphone cameras.
- Optimized for webcams, the auto focus gives the sharpest image possible, even as close as 10 cm.
- A stereo recording or broadcast creates more of a sense of place; it creates a listening environment.
- Capture video or make a video call knowing that will be heard clearly and naturally.
- Capture brilliant, software-enhanced, 15-megapixel snapshots.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Chrome OS
For HD 1080p video recording:
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard drive space for recorded videos
- USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready)
Recommended requirements for full HD 1080p and 720p video calling:
- 1 Mbps upload/download for 720p
- 2 Mbps upload/download for 1080p
- Full HD 1080p video calling with the latest version of Skype for Windows
- 720p HD video calling with supported clients
- Full HD video recording with a recommended system
- Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology
- H.264 video compression
- Carl Zeiss lens with 20-step autofocus
- Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
- Automatic low-light correction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software:
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls
- Video and photo capture
- Face tracking
- Motion detection
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Webcam with 6-foot cable
- User documentation
What's in the box
Webcam with 1.5m USB cable
2-year manufacturer’s guarantee
*PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS AN UNBOXED DEAL. THE UNIT IS STILL NEW AND FULLY COVERED BY OUR 12 MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY. THE BOXES HAVE BEEN OPENED TO DISPLAY THE UNIT IN OUR SHOWROOM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.