Mecer line interactive UPS ( also refferred to as off-line UPS)
Mecer 850VA OFF-LINE UPS (with AVR,Monitoring Software + Cable & Built-in Surge Protection) - Black
- Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
- Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Simulated sine wave
- Off-mode charging
- Cold start function
- USB communication port and RJ-11/RJ-45 protection
- Overload, discharge, and overcharge protection
- Supports Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008, Windows 7, Linux, Unix, and MAC
NO Dedicated Power cord with kettle plug (sold separately)
A UPS is not designed to provide continuous power, merely a window period that allows a computer or other user to finalise the work at hand and shut down. It's ability to do this is dependent on the number of devices connected to the UPS.
To establish what you can and cannot connect, calculate the total wattage you need to supply and ensure that the UPS you purchase meets that requirement.
What's in the box
1x UPS Unit
2x Male to Female Extension Power Cord IEC C13-C14 Serial (From UPS to PC)
1x USB cable (From UPS to PC)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.